Aviation Safety Legislation
The Airline Safety and Federal Aviation Administration Extension Act of 2010 (PL 111-216) was signed into law on August 1, 2010. For a summary of the provisions included in this new law, please click here.
Safety Improvement Items
- Pilot Records Database
- Flight Crewmember Mentoring, Leadership, and Professional Development
- Crew Member Training, Stall and Upset Recognition and Recovery Training, and Remedial Training Programs
- Regional Air Carrier Ticket Disclosure
- Flight and Duty Time Limits
- Safety Management Systems
- Crew Member Screening/Qualifications
Join Our Email List
If you would like to be contacted regarding ways you can help our cause, please provide your email address below.